Tuesday 6 December 2011

Stargazer Liquid Metal Foil Nails

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Some of you guys asked me in my previous posts where I got my “metal-looking” nails from, well here it is. The nail polish is Stargazer and can be easily found on Ebay, where I got it for no more than £5.

I’ve been looking everywhere for a liquid metal nail polish. It only requires 1 coat and is quite easily to apply. It does chip fairly easily but I’m not too fussed about that as I tend to change my nail colour frequently.

As far as I know, Barry M has recently released a similar polish and I will probably end up picking up the Barry M Gold version of this. What do you guys think of these polishes?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

14 comments:

  1. beautiful! and I loved the silver ring so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue ring, it is beatiful :)

    PS: CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY on my blog :)

    www.energiq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow your nails look ace, definitely gonna hunt for that!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love this color, it's so nice and perfect!! Thanks for your lovely comment, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heey. thanks for the earrings. They are lovely! If you want to sent me more things, I can show them on my blog. For example the arty ring or the studded wedges. Just let me know!
    have a wonderful evening! xx


    Giveaway: Win Nelly Boots

    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing! I got the Barry M gold one and I love it xx

    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Definately gonna buy one..I've been looking for a silver polish like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog. keep posting!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the effect in your nails!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am following you now via bloglovin.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed this blog. Come to check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love stargazer products, they last a really long time without chipping! :) I love how you've styled the nails with your rings also!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a nice silver without being sparkley/shimmery. I find that far too often!

    ReplyDelete