Wednesday 1 August 2012

Lady Gaga FAME Black Perfume


I'm not a usual fan of celebrity perfumes (Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Beyonce, to name a few.)
The concept, bottle, packaging, marketing, etc just never seemed to appeal to me. I mean there's already so many iconic perfumes and eau de toilettes out there to choose from.

However I am pretty intrigued with Lady Gaga's new FAME perfume claiming to be the "first ever black Eau de Parfum," as the perfume is black in the bottle but turns clear once spritzed.

The poster ad for is  shot by fashion photographer Steven Klein, the photo and concept is 
with miniature half-naked men covering parts of the Lady.

Below is the video for the formula of the perfume. I can't wait to smell this fragrance, what are your thoughts?


2 comments: